Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello laser enthusiasts

BlueQ

Hello everyone

I am a (soon) 27 years old computer scientist from southern Germany. I got fascinated of laser by watching videos thereof on youtube. I like the beauty and "pureness" of the laserlight, the fact that light can be bundled so strong that it is able to even cut metals. I already started to delve deeper into electrodynamics and quantum mechanics in order to fully understand the physics behind laser light (and matter, matter-light interaction in general), it's addicting to learn about the physical processes. I am very new to owning laser, I with gradually increase the power levels of the lasers I purchase (Started with the Sanwu Laser 304 COmbo deal) in order to get a "feel" how to properly handle laser first.
I hope I can share knowledge, cute laser/ laser-light images and ideas/visions about the future of lasers with the members of this forum.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, BlueQ! :)
It sounds like you're doing things the right way; be sure to have the proper safety eyewear for your particular lasers.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome. It is nice to have you here. I hope we will be able to help you with anything you need to learn.

Encap

Willkommen und genieße das Forum / Welcome and enjoy the forum.