Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, Im New

Hi everyone! i signed up here today, i just became interested in lasers,

I am interested in Potmodding lasers and making my own. i used to have lasers a long time ago, 10mw i think, but i broke them!

i have came back to the laser hobby..

i live in ireland, dublin

my other hobbies are gaming and rc

Last edited:

Welcome!

Soon you will learn about 445nm lasers, if you go that route please be sure to be safe a get laser safety goggles. 1W lasers are extremely dangerous and need to be respected.

Pot modding lasers is pretty much unnecessary. It was something useful years ago but now manufacturers turn lasers up as high as they will go and any higher will usually blow them up. You can get powerful lasers for cheap now.

Keaton

Welcome to LPF, enjoy your stay

A few tips I can give and some websites to purchase lasers and safety glasses
First off, safety glasses: SurvivalLaser.com (I recommend the OD6 Pair unless you're getting a red laser or of something not within the nm range)
Laser Stores:
SanwuLasers.org
DragonLasers.com
LaserPointerStore.com
JetLasers.org

Do not point any laser at an Aircraft, human, or animal.

Have fun and be laser safe

Encap

Welcome to LPF, enjoy your stay

A few tips I can give and some websites to purchase lasers and safety glasses
First off, safety glasses: SurvivalLaser.com (I recommend the OD6 Pair unless you're getting a red laser or of something not within the nm range)
Laser Stores:
SanwuLasers.org
DragonLasers.com
LaserPointerStore.com
JetLasers.org

Do not point any laser at an Aircraft, human, or animal.

Have fun and be laser safe

You were asked not to SPAM that same post in post # 24 here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f37/new-forum-101950-2.html#post1508095

As follows,
"
???
What are you talking about?
The above post has nothing to do with anything in this thread--is a completely disconnected from reality spam post

It is a SPAMed copy of your post #14 in thread: https://laserpointerforums.com/f37/new-forums-computer-science-student-interested-lasers-101908.html#post1508058

Regardless it is annoying that you put web site addresses that are not links---additionally you have no experience with any of the those web sites nor any of their products.

Stop spamming this disconnected post over and over.

If you have nothing to contribute, please don't post just to annoy people with meaningless unrelated posts."

Please do not do--if you have nothing to say or contribute do not SPAM LPF--OK?

Keaton

You were asked not to SPAM that same post in post # 24 here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f37/new-forum-101950-2.html#post1508095

As follows,
"
???
What are you talking about?
The above post has nothing to do with anything in this thread--is a completely disconnected from reality spam post

It is a SPAMed copy of your post #14 in thread: https://laserpointerforums.com/f37/new-forums-computer-science-student-interested-lasers-101908.html#post1508058

Regardless it is annoying that you put web site addresses that are not links---additionally you have no experience with any of the those web sites nor any of their products.

Stop spamming this disconnected post over and over.

If you have nothing to contribute, please don't post just to annoy people with meaningless unrelated posts."

Please do not do--if you have nothing to say or contribute do not SPAM LPF--OK?

So I cannot give advice? I know all of those sites are trusted with other users, and so is survival lasers and those safety glasses. That is advice I can give to everyone is it not? I don't see the problem with giving trusted websites?

So I cannot give advice? I know all of those sites are trusted with other users, and so is survival lasers and those safety glasses. That is advice I can give to everyone is it not? I don't see the problem with giving trusted websites?

<<< Just in case you miss my other post. >>>

Keaton this will be your fist and last warning from me.
There's no need for you to post a list of trusted laser related sites on LPF every few days.
We have enough paid advertising on here.
Also, noobs can do a search or they can ask for advice.

Not only are you new here and get your nm and mW confused but also you have taken it upon yourself to become the de facto LPF welcoming advertiser/advisor.

Stop with these advertising posts.
I will issue you with this one and only warning.
Next will be a one week ban.
Continue after that and I'll make it permanent.

RB

Keaton

<<< Just in case you miss my other post. >>>

Keaton this will be your fist and last warning from me.
There's no need for you to post a list of trusted laser related sites on LPF every few days.
We have enough paid advertising on here.
Also, noobs can do a search or they can ask for advice.

Not only are you new here and get your nm and mW confused but also you have taken it upon yourself to become the de facto LPF welcoming advertiser/advisor.

Stop with these advertising posts.
I will issue you with this one and only warning.
Next will be a one week ban.
Continue after that and I'll make it permanent.

RB

Apologies, I thought that I was being helpful but didn't realize that, that is considered spam on some forums. I don't meant to be a spammer at all, I thought I was helping but I suppose not. Also don't mean to act like I'm advertising, I had seen that many people think those are trusted and most people go on here looking for a laser and those are some trusted sites I know.

Again, I apologize

Welcome, youlastly. I hope you aren't a returning banned member as we have had a problem with those lately. If not, enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can.

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
Just forget about potmodding...I's a waste
of your time nowadays... Most cheap Lasers
soldare already at their max output.

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry