Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, I'm from Oregon and I'm a noob with a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackholesun

Yes, I'd like to mention that these goggles were/are going to be used by local law enforcement, as this is a demonstration project to show the local police the dangers of a laser strike. You can be assured that they are aware of Zach's activities.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yes, I'd like to mention that these goggles were/are going to be used by local law enforcement, as this is a demonstration project to show the local police the dangers of a laser strike. You can be assured that they are aware of Zach's activities.
You told the police about this? It was just a mix up. What are they gonna do? Stalk him? Come on now

Blackholesun

No, but he is now an example to the local police of what a bad seller is and how dangerous they can be to buy safety equipment from.
And just to mention, I don't think any of it was an "accidental mix-up". I don't think him sending me gay material was an accident either.
I wouldn't do business with this guy if he was the last person on Earth. Period.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Where's the danger? You got two free goggles and your money back. Other than a few harsh words what danger does he pose? I think we discussed this long enough. Let's move on with our lives.

Blackholesun

He didn't give me any free goggles. Who told you that? Both sets of goggles were returned. I have absolutely NO use for some under rated goggles, and wouldn't even try to sell them to anyone. I ended up buying 2 pair of FreeMascot from Amazon, which i got right away, and with ZERO troubles.
He bait and switched me, twice! What about that is hard to understand????? I was LUCKY to get my money back.
He is a bad seller. I'm done, are you?

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

These? Did you return them? IF you still have them can you take pictures of them?

Blackholesun

I never got those, at all. He sent the $25 ones he sells on ebay. Those $25 ones each got sent back after i got the first pair. I told him they were the wrong ones. He offered discount to keep the ones I had. I said no. He flipped out when I started a refund request with eBay. I don't have ANY goggles from him, at all.

Anyways, I'm done with this. You can close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.