Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello! Guys! Lasever is back

As i already wrote in another thread, i also bought a laser module from Lasever. It was a 800mw module for portable applications. I am just working on a housing for it. But first tests have been done and so far i am very satisfied.
I can only recommend David, he replaced the first module without any questions, since it had not a perfect TEM mode. He sent it back before i sent the other unit on the way (did it arrive safely back David?).

I added some cooling to critical components (aluminum bodies) and tested it in duration. I can do a 4min. run without modehoping and a stable beam. After that it starts with slight flickering and loss of power and the housing gets warm. Would you guys consider that as ok for a handheld?
As for the power, i cant do a LPM reading yet, because my LPM just broke :/ But i am already looking for another one. I only can speculate so far that it should be ok with the stated 800mw. Compared to an 500mw handheld (Firedragon 3) its WAY brighter.
Just played around for fun and managed to light a match with beam set to infinite from a distance of about 9-10 meters (took about 20 seconds though).

As soon as i get the new LPM i´ll do a review if you guys want.

PS: sorry for my english , it needs improvement, i know ;)

Chris

Edit: Just measured divergence. I had a 4mm Beam after 1 meter, at 4,2 meters it was 6-7mm. So divergence seems to be <1:)

The laser arrived safely.
Thanks, Chris

Van

Im curious about the 800 mW green module, how much does it cost? Thanks

Im curious about the 800 mW green module, how much does it cost? Thanks

PM sent

If anyone who might worry about dealing business with Chinese company, or don't want to pay for expensive shipping cost
You may contact our distributors as below

USA- LPF Member ID: jayrob Email: jayrob@inreach.com --Mainly sell laser modules without housing for handhelds

USA-LPF Member ID: hakzaw1 Email:hakzaw1@yahoo.com -sell both laser modules, and modules for handhelds

Last edited:
Dear sir,

I have payed for the LSR532U-200mW a big price, hopping for really good caracteristics as they have promised by email
i received it, but there is some serious issue about there products.

I am waiting for the answer from Lasever before commenting and giving my feedback

stay in touche and be carfull

Encap

Dear sir,

I have payed for the LSR532U-200mW a big price, hopping for really good caracteristics as they have promised by email
i received it, but there is some serious issue about there products.

I am waiting for the answer from Lasever before commenting and giving my feedback

stay in touche and be carfull

The last post of this thread by Lasever was September 2012 almost 5 years ago--is a meaningless waste of time posting anything here in addition to it being a necropost which is frowned upon on LPF+ plus you have not said anything about any "serious issues" is a nothing post to begin with.

Last edited:
The last post of this thread by Lasever was Spetember 2015 alomst 5 years ago--is a meaningless waste of time posting anything here in addition to it being a necropost which is frowned upon on LPF+ plus you have not said anything about any "serious issues" is a nothing post to begin with.

Thank you Encap,

I want just to warne people that there may be a serious issue, i am waititng to see if they solv the problem, i don 't want to make troubles for them, if they succeed to solve the problem.

diachi

Thank you Encap,

I want just to warne people that there may be a serious issue, i am waititng to see if they solv the problem, i don 't want to make troubles for them, if they succeed to solve the problem.

What is the "serious issue" you are having?

Dear All,

the problem has been solved. there is no reason to speak about it here.
But, when you buy a laser,just be SURE about the line width to don't have a surprises.
the communication is very good with Lasever and the trust is here.
Good seller, thank you

Civitus

Encap

Dear All,

the problem has been solved. there is no reason to speak about it here.
But, when you buy a laser,just be SURE about the line width to don't have a surprises.
the communication is very good with Lasever and the trust is here.
Good seller, thank you

Civitus

Good to hear--Lasever has always been a good company and the owner David Wu has always given good service --- is a straight up and honest guy