Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Hello from Ukraine!

dfytz1

Just ordered my sanwu pocket blue 455 800 mW and can't be more happy about it:D I am planning to colllect lazer poiners, love lazer pointers since i was a child. Just registered on the forum, and i hope to meet people like me and get recommendations of cool models i should buy next. Currently i want to buy another Sanwu, but 488 cyan. By the way my name is Ivan, nice to meet you stranger, take care ~

Welcome to the LPF Ivan. How are you doing in Ukraine? Hope things aren't too bad for you. Good luck fighting off the Russians.
Hi Paul! Thank you, we're pretty much fine. Government recruits a lot of men, so it's always pressure they will want you on the front line. It's only dangerous on the Ukrainian/Russian border. Sometimes far from the front line some things explode, but rare. Aside from that, country lives as always, more national motives in media. Everyone is so tired and want all that to stop. But overall we're okay. People die, but not so many as in the beginning. I'm actually concerned about lasers attracting government attention to me XD

Hi Ivan! Try the Tinker Tavern Valkyrie line of lasers. I got a 488nm, but they have many wavelengths to choose from, including yellow!
Hi WizardG! I don't like their pen series, looks cheep in my opinion Valkyrie series looks great! I will definitely consider to buy one of those in the future. Do you have any photos/videos of your 488? I would be happy to see you review on that thing!

Hi Ivan! Try the Tinker Tavern Valkyrie line of lasers. I got a 488nm, but they have many wavelengths to choose from, including yellow!
Also I would like to ask - what kind of eye protection, if any, are you using?

Hi WizardG! I don't like their pen series, looks cheep in my opinion Valkyrie series looks great! I will definitely consider to buy one of those in the future. Do you have any photos/videos of your 488? I would be happy to see you review on that thing!

Also I would like to ask - what kind of eye protection, if any, are you using?
I have many pair of safety goggles that came with different lasers but I have eagle pair that cover me for my higher power blue and green toys. Hmmm....I need a high power red one o' these days!

Ivan, I'm glad you are safe. Hope that doesn't change. Take care pointing lasers into the sky.

Hello Ivan,

I am also a new laser collector for 1 year now. You can see what I have already. I can only recommend them! Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions about them. I should note that I collect lower power lasers for my own protection. Take care of yourself, your eyesight is the most important thing. No laser is worth getting hurt!

Hello Ivan,

I am also a new laser collector for 1 year now. You can see what I have already. I can only recommend them! Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions about them. I should note that I collect lower power lasers for my own protection. Take care of yourself, your eyesight is the most important thing. No laser is worth getting hurt!
I know right! Eyes are important. These are no joke. But I still want a powerful one, as I never had one before. I think after this 800mw I will collect something weaker but more interesting in terms of color. Have doubts about battery life as well, interesting how long the 800mw on 10440 will work.

Back