Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Southern California

You're so lucky! I've been dying to get my hands on a streetbike. Just can't afford it yet.

Mo13

You're so lucky! I've been dying to get my hands on a streetbike. Just can't afford it yet.

Everyone (lifelong riders from my church) recommended I get a cruiser from the 80's, as they were VERY well built in that decade and they'd also be affordable to me. The bike only cost me $1300, and is a great machine that should last me a good while.

The whole reason I got a motorcycle instead of a car was the affordability of them. Insurance is only $200 a year for a new rider. Car insurance for me would be about $120-$150 a month!

Commuting scares me a little. I have a car, but I want a sportbike for the weekends.

I bet your bike is real easy on gas too. But what do you do when it rains?

Mo13

Nothing yet. I've been able to avoid rain thus far. I plan to buy Frogg Toggs once I save up $60. They're a rainproof jacket and pants that you can just slip on over your clothes and shed when you arrive where you're going. What's especially nice about them is that they look like a normal outfit, rather than some crappy plastic tarp suit.

As soon as you said waterproof jacket and pants I thought of someone in a bright orange beekeeper suit on a Harley in the pouring rain. LOL