Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Oz

Bosley

What happened to this new guys intro??
I see he is an Aussie--sez so in his OP.
However I will most likely forget that since it is NOT in Bosely's profile and he did not use his location in the title of his ' intro'--

Had Bosely posted this "HELLO form Oz'' he would have caught the attention of his fellow 'down under doods'
AND one of the worst chnages from our old forum to the /new/ one is we MUST go to the members page to see IF they left location there for ys to read..
The 'old way' a location appears under every members post IF the put it into their profile.
100X better..

does anyone know If that can be made the same here/???

One thing tho.. IF a new member does not used the best intro title can you ALL be OKay with them making a Second intro thread. The need for that greatly out-weighs the need for one thread per 'topic' per member.??

So if Bosely wants to make another with his location in the title it would be fine by all of us.. being there this IMHO is even more important to Bosely and as well to all there.

We should not have to contact them to know we have a new member nor should Bosely have to reach out WHEN a proper and smart title is used..

WELCOME M8-
Some of our fav member are there..
myb a 2nd intro will make you 'feel at home ' here.
As you WILL get greets from OZ--I promise!!

hak
Thanks for the warm welcome, I edited the title of the thread.

I'm from Australia and am interested in learning about lasers.
Welcome to the LPF, Bosley! There are many nice and knowledgeable
people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. You should also use the Search button at the bottom of the page to access our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never pointing a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Welcome to the forum Bosley...
You will learn a lot about Lasers here just
by reading.
Enjoy your stay...

Jerry