Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Northamptonshire, England

Hello everyone,
I’m Simon and new to this forum but I have been stalking, scrolling and silently reading this forum for a few years and as my interest (addition) for lasers has grown over the years, I thought it was about time I came out of the dark and joined the laser ligiht of this awsome forum.

I've got a few lasers as you'll see listed in my signature below, hopefully I will get some pictures and videos up of them when I get time.
My favorite is my greenie from OdicForce :) I found out about OdicForce though this forum about a year ago but haven't seen any pictures or videos on here or Youtube so I'll put some up later so others can see how amazing and beautiful the build is and how it performs.

Thanks SerpantSlayer, I'm working on it right now but I attached the pictures then started using their insert picture button with the attachment url's to place the pictures in the post where I wanted them with text but, just ran into a problem as I've reached maximum upload lol. I'm going to have to find somewhere else to upload the images and then reinsert them again as I've took lots of picture. Also It's nearly 1am here in the uk and I've got work tomorrow so I'll have to finish it tomorrow.

Welcome to the forums man!

Seem like you have a pretty good collection already :beer: Hope you have a great time on LPF!