Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from New Hampshire

Elyekim

Hello everyone, my name is Lucas. I'm currently 19 years old and I am studying for my Computer Technologies Associates degree. As a kid, I've always been glued to the computer playing various computer games... mostly online ones which have their own sort of community. I'm quite a nerd when it comes to computers and have actually built one of my own last year which is currently running with Linux (I'm not a huge fan of it though, when it comes to downloading software). I'm fairly new to lasers, buying a ~500mw red laser off of Geek (geek.wish.com) and discovered it was able to burn things. I find them pretty cool and wish to learn more about them in general. I'm a bit of a gadget geek.

Other than technological things, I like to ride my four wheeler and my dirt bike on trails up in Maine with my father. I've been riding four wheelers since I was 6 years old. I bought my dirt bike new last year. I currently work in retail, which has helped tremendously with my social anxiety growing up. I've been working there for about a year and a half, and it was my very first job.