Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Laser Labs!

mjavala

Hi there,

I've been an anon in this forum for a while now, I must say it's the best I've found, a wealth of information and helpful folks.

My names Jose, and I work at Laser Lab Source, a tool I know at least a couple of you have used before. Our goal is to facilitate direct contact between manufacturers and customers, as well as provide a huge variety of products for comparison. A marketplace if you will.

I think it's important for us to be a part of this community, and look forward to constructive conversations on this forum. I'll try to be as helpful as possible, with laser labs and in general.

If there's any questions about our stuff, feel free to send them my way!

Cheers,
Jose

ps - Curtis, thanks again for the links with wavelengthreferences!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Jose. Nice to see you here. :) Enjoy your stay. (y)

Edit: No problem regarding the links.

Last edited:

mjavala

Thanks Curtis, happy to be here!

Out of curiosity, have any of you guys heard of Revibro Optics?

mjavala

@CurtisOliver Reason I ask Is they share office space with us, and are working on some potentially industry changing tech! Cool stuff, wanted to get a gauge of how well known they are.

I believe the gist of it is that they are trying to figure out a way to change imaging performance via their variable mirrors. Might sneak a pic of the workspace for one of the other threads :whistle:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Just because I hadn't heard of them doesn't mean necessarily that others wouldn't of done. :)
If you get permission, I would love to see some pics. I'm interested in their variable focus prototypes myself.

mjavala

Of course, a welcome thread probably isn't the place to get the crowds opinion!

I'll see what I can do!