Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Italy

LuMarans30

Greetings to all,

My name is Andrea, and I live in central Italy.
I have just finished high school and will start university in September in the Faculty of Physics. 😁

I like lasers because I find their working principle very interesting, and I hope to learn a lot about them.

In the past, I used to have two 532nm Laserland 5mW lasers which unfortunately broke randomly after a week or two.

I now have a green 303 Laser, which was very nice to use until yesterday when I damaged the collimation lens. 😢

I am also interested in holography and hope to make a DIY hologram one day.
At the moment, I have a small vintage reflection hologram of Pegasus made by Future Vision Polaroid.

I think the best holograms are the ones made with a pulsed ruby laser because of their huge size.

The Physics faculty will definitely be very difficult, especially at the beginning, but I still think it will be worth it to work in a field of research that I like, such as quantum computing.

Per Aspera Ad Astra

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums! That's really awesome to be in the Physics, Quantum Computing field. :cool: