Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Dublin

irish303

Hi everyone from Dublin, I am passionate about lasers, especially the red / green 303 model
My name is Bran and I am 45 years old, I would like to learn how to build lasers that are more powerful than the 303 ..! I hope for your help and advice

Reactions: GSS

Welcome to the LPF, Bran. This is a great place to learn about lasers, but you need to do some searching to find the information you are looking for. Many questions have been answered here over the years, so you are likely to find answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, we are always happy to help.

irish303

Welcome to the LPF, Bran. This is a great place to learn about lasers, but you need to do some searching to find the information you are looking for. Many questions have been answered here over the years, so you are likely to find answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, we are always happy to help.

You're welcome Paul, in fact now I read the various posts of the various sections, so that I can learn better, before trying my hand in even the smallest and most trivial construction!