Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Colorado, US

MA257

Hey,
My name is _______.:crackup: Recently, I've gotten quite interested in lasers and currently i failed at making a 808nm 200mW Complete DIY laser. (But i'm fixing it). And my new project instead is a 650nm 150mW red laser complete DIY. Not to brag, My soldering skills are quite good. I'm good in the fields of both math and science (physics & chemistry), and i'm also rising my knowledge of electronics. But i assume alot of everyone else is also good at these tasks ;). I can promise i will be asking alot of questions because it seems i always run into problems and get stumpped. (So i'll be needing lots of help :thanks:). A little about me: I'm too young for college but old enough for highschool, my favorite of all musics is underground & europe EDM (hardcore, eurodance, industrial, & house), and gaming is not my thing :).

I hope to help all you guys and recieve some help in return :D

Hi, MA257.

Also in Colorado here. There are a few folks in Colorado actually, and I'm wondering at this point if we should schedule some sort of meet (though I know some people felt a bit leery about that.)

That said, welcome, and certainly see you around -- good to hear you're working on your own projects!

MA257

Hi, MA257.
That said, welcome, and certainly see you around -- good to hear you're working on your own projects!

Thanks,

I'm quite interested in your avatar picture as me being interested in flight a little bit. What is taht exactly? looks like some pimped out flight simulator :D

Nope, that's an actual glass cockpit. I'm a pilot and I fly out of KBJC, Jefferson County / Rocky Mountain Metro Airport. That was a night flight over the Broomfield area at night. Above the cockpit you can see the sodium vapor city lights illuminating the clouds.