Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, former old member here

Species8472

Hi. I was a member here several years ago but don’t have access to my old email account, so here I am. I’m not an expert on lasers but I feel I’m fairly well versed in the basics. I have a Survival Laser 445nm 1.1mw, an Optotronic 532nm 500mw, and a custom Star Trek phaser with a 445nm 1.3mw.

I took 2 years of electronics in high school and learn quickly. I’m looking forward to learning and participating in this forum.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back! That's the species that could kill the borg right?

Species8472

Welcome back! That's the species that could kill the borg right?
Yes, but I’m off by one number. It should Be 8472, not 8473. Is there a way to change my name?

My inner nerd came out of me while signing up and that name popped into my head for a username.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yes, but I’m off by one number. It should Be 8472, not 8473. Is there a way to change my name?

My inner nerd came out of me while signing up and that name popped into my head for a username.
You should be able to in your settings once per month. I gotta approve of it so I'll keep a look out when it shows on the console