Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello form the Philippines

Zeebit

Hey guys,

I have been here in the forum for quite a bit but never introduced myself so I though it would be a good a idea to do it now.

I'm from the country of Philippines in Southeast Asia. There are not much laser hobbyists here as far as I know.

I don't have much to say but this is a really great forum. This place helped me gain knowledge about lasers

Oh, and sorry for my english. Its not my native language so I tend to screw up once in a while.

Hey,

Welcome to the forum!

Oh wait. You're not new! Get out :gun: :na: :crackup:

Just kidding :p

LPF is full of non native english speakers (including myself) so don't worry on that account. Worst thing that will ever happen is we'll be sure to point out if you say something really funny.

There are some useful links in my signature, and in the stickies throughout the forum, but if you have a question, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

-IE

Welcome to the forums mate! No racism going on here, You'll be fine. Enjoy your stay!

sinner

Welcome to the forum :wave: You'll also learn a lot including the language!

Since you've been here for a while I won't
need to tell you about the TOU or the things
to be careful of when buying on the Forum
or the 39 reasons to not buy from WL...:whistle:

So......

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

TomD

Well well well so another one joins the community :D Welcome!

There are tons of "gadget" stalls in mainstream malls that sell 532s in the 30-50mW range (advertised as 100-300mW) for $10-40.

BTW If you want to see a 2W+ 445 in person and live in the Metro, feel free to send me a PM. I've got three pairs of safety glasses.

Hello there TomD, I also am from the Philippines and was wondering where these "gadget stalls" are located. Also do you know where I can find cheap lasers of maybe about $10- 20 that are less than 100mW.

If posting such infos are not allowed here, I shall also send you a pm in a moment.

Thanks

TomD

Hello there TomD, I also am from the Philippines and was wondering where these "gadget stalls" are located. Also do you know where I can find cheap lasers of maybe about $10- 20 that are less than 100mW.

If posting such infos are not allowed here, I shall also send you a pm in a moment.

Thanks

Oh you know those stalls scattered around shopping malls that sell motorcycle helmets, hand tasers, led flashlights, dolphin-shaped massage machines, clothing, accessories, and other knick-knacks.