Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say hello, awesome place here. I've just recently aquired a Wicked Lasers Arctic spider laser in a trade, and now I'm kinda hooked. Been building all kinds of stuff since I was a kid, and now the bug has struck to try my hand at a laser. I've got a machine shop and I also bladesmith/blacksmith as well, as for "real" life I'm just a lowly auto mechanic. Thanks for having an awesome place like this around.

Zeb

3Pig

Welcome to the forum :D, you may find that having a machine shop can be very handy in this hobby, well mainly a lathe. I would give one of testicles for a lathe.

jdawg

Welcome to the forum :D, you may find that having a machine shop can be very handy in this hobby, well mainly a lathe. I would give one of testicles for a lathe.

No you wouldn't :p

Yea, the lathe is something I couldn't live without, it's an older Logan 820 and has served me well over the years, got a mini mill (in hindsight, I should have bought a used bridgeport) bandsaw, a few forges, anvils, hydraulic forging press (for making damascus) various welders, and the list goes on... I'm hoping to get a couple diodes soon and start building something.

Zeb
Ps, after having a lathe, I do believe that I'd trade a testicle for one if I didn't have it :) lol