Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone!

My name is Paul Zamojski, I'm 22 years old, I come from Poland.

For several years, interested in the broader laser technology, including built several laser modules, two projectors etc.

Practically most of the information, as well as members from which I could buy parts, laser diodes, etc, I read here on this forum. We can say that in this forum I grew up.

Of course, not everything I can, for example, in the future, I need to add to the projectors beam optics correction, I would probably order a part here....

Also, I record videos with my production for the help Laser Show sortware, Soundcard Dac Or Dmx controler with FS 3.4 .
Right now I and my friend have many events, dances, balls, carnival, new year party, etc using laser shows.

If anyone wants, I'm happy to present the photos in the forum, with the construction and build of the projectors, etc.
This is my youtube channel:
pablozamoj - YouTube
and some things what I created.
J Sigsworth - Hunter - LAser show - YouTube
Project and assembly of Laser Projector - YouTube

Of course, in the beginning when I developed this passion, I have used this forum to gain experience in the construction of laser modules from forum members.
So thanks for that, and that you share a your hobby, and amazing things that you have created!;)

welcome.gif
to the Forum Paul....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry