Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone

Ronno

Hello everyone… Ronno here. Big fan of lasers, have been for years… I want to learn how to build them as right now I only have bought models…
Thank you
Ronno

Kevlar

Welcome to LPF!!!

Look around and use the “Search” function, it is very helpful if you’re looking for some specific information. If you don’t find what you want the first time, try different “key words”.

A good place to start is here, the “Rules & Stickies” section, pay special attention to the “Stickies”: Rules & Stickies

If you’re looking for information on how to build a laser check out the links in my sig.

Enjoy your stay!! You will find this a great community with lot of very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful people. :beer:

Homemade lasers can be built with a much higher quality than store bought lasers. You'll see soon enough :)

Ronno

Thank you everyone...
I biggest one I have is the arctic III other than that I have a couple green and a few red.

I hope to learn as I go!

Serac

welcome
I am in the same boat as you
just finished reading Morgan's "I want to build a laser" and am now reading Andrew's "The Build Guide" good luck

Hello everyone… Ronno here. Big fan of lasers, have been for years… I want to learn how to build them as right now I only have bought models…
Thank you
Ronno

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
It has already been mentioned so I won't need to
tell you to read the FAQs..... the Stickies and
the Forum Rules...

Enjoy your Stay...

BTW... it is almost impossible to read your Dark Blue Text
on a Black background...:undecided:

Jerry

One note that I will add having just completed my first homegrown build is to solder diodes to driver/Dummy Load, these diodes are very sensitive to heat, ESD's and connect/reconnections I have blown many from my carelessness. Always Short(touch both wires with a screwdriver) the Capacitor wires before connecting the diode

Free advise Build yourself a Dummy Load They are invaluable.

ped

Thanks for changing the the colour of your writing!

Welcome to LPF :D