Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone !

Mumbly

Bonjour.
See the right intro. below please.

Last edited:

This " new member " had posted this in English but edited it and changed it to French and it's the same exact post as I read it before he changed it to French, word for word as if run through translator.

I was actually here when he 1st posted this in English, then minutes later the site was shut down for the upgrade, now it's posted word for word translated to French.

I know we have a troll who likes to say his interests are lasers and drones, and often plays the language barrier, of course I am not calling " Gwen " a troll, I'm just saying Gwens post looks extremely troll like.

Last edited:

Mumbly

I'm sorry RedCowboy but I'm not a troll at all...
Indeed I use translator because English is not my original language and I had to edit my first post to correct errors,
and I forgot to translate it back into English before reposting... :rolleyes: So :
Hi all.
I'm Gwen from France (Normandy region),49 years old.

I like lasers,drones and Rock&Roll, especially Punck-Rock (Ramones fan).
I own _a crappy 532 nm 200mw (??) green laser pen (can't burn anything ).
_2 Gatling 450 nm 3000 mw blue lasers.
_1 Sanwu 304 445 nm 3000 mw with X3 BE (both very good)

I'm waiting for 2 orders from Podo :
_the Green (532 nm-80 mw), Red (650 nm-200 mw) Violet (405 nm-100 mw) 304 Lasers pointers combo and a few accessories.

_a beautiful Guardian 635 nm 800 mw with extended heatsink and multi operations mode.

I will certainly have technical questions to ask you.
Here we are housebound by our government and there are more and more deaths from the covid-19 virus.
be carefull all and stay safe !!
Best Regards ;)

Last edited:
Hi M,
Well that irons things out a bit welcome and thank you for a full introduction . My wife was born in Barleduce, France and she has aunt and cousins that spend a week here sometimes .
Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Mumbly.
No problem about the french post. Enjoy your stay.
But more importantly stay healthy from across the channel.

Welcome to the LPF, Gwen. I'm happy that your government is taking this virus seriously. Being housebound may be a different situation for you, but it may save many lives. Glad to have you here.