Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, ebay stinks so I’ve come here to meet like minded laser enthusiasts.

Uh, Tell that to their website on the way back machine from two years ago ace, they had a 1000mw 589nm for $499. Spyro-pyro made a video using it.
Umm.. This 589nm laser video?

"In this video, the laser runs in the 40mW-50mW range, but can run as high as 85mW when a little bit cooler. The driver has linear regulation, and sucks down 2.25A at 3.7V, so this definitely is not an efficient laser! Beam divergence is about 1.05mRad. "

EDIT:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I emailed them 1/13/2021 this is their response.
Hi

I am sorry let you know we have stopped selling handheld lasers due to the world pandemic of coronavirus.
It had been stopped for almost a year and I don’t know when we can restart it.

Regards

Adam
They never sold 1W 589nm handhelds. If they did and for that price I know many members here would of had some in their possession.

Encap

Umm.. This 589nm laser video?

"In this video, the laser runs in the 40mW-50mW range, but can run as high as 85mW when a little bit cooler. The driver has linear regulation, and sucks down 2.25A at 3.7V, so this definitely is not an efficient laser! Beam divergence is about 1.05mRad. "

They never sold 1W 589nm handhelds. If they did and for that price I know many members here would of had some in their possession.

Exactly.
A $499 1W 589nm from any manufactuer anywhere in the world at any time is pure make believe/daydream/pretend world horse feathers BS.
CNI has never made a 1W 589nm hand held or module for one at any price.
CNI is the only manufacturer on the planet that has ever made any 589nm hand helds or modules for use in hand held lasers.
The maximum output CNI 589nm module for use in hand held lasers that CNI has ever offered and still offers today is 80mW.
DL only resells CNI products and doesn't make/manufacture anything and never has. The maximum output 589nm pointer Dragon Lasers ever offered was 50mW so...

As Ron White has said many times and everyone knows: " you can't fix stupid"

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I would like to offer you this:

joke%20spartan%20ad.PNG

So how about it?

dang sorry I posted.
I would have said 'my bad' and changed my typo from 'W' to 'w' thats all. no need to get... never mind.
I make mistakes all the time ==nobody is perfect.
check out the welcome'newcomers section-- read the first thread by many new members ( I waited months-MY BAD) no need to go away mad or otherwise.
We need new members--so--WELCOME (from Texas)