Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

ben

Im ben, just purchased a Uv style laser pointer and im looking for some info :D

D

Deleted member 8382

I doubt you purchased a UV pointer, maybe you purchased a 405nm Blu ray laser, which is violet, near UV but not UV at all.

Welcome here and if you need info use the search button to find info. If you don't find, just ask and we will kindly answer you ;)

Yours,
Albert

ben

cheers all :D if the lasers not uv it does a good impression, looks awesome either way, im in the uk and im looking for a decent green laser pointer if anyone can help me?

cheers all :D if the lasers not uv it does a good impression, looks awesome either way, im in the uk and im looking for a decent green laser pointer if anyone can help me?

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

I guess you missed it posted above...

The [Search] button is your friend... you will need to do
a little research on your own..

To purchase something on the Forum... you will need to go
to the Buy/Sell/Trade sections..

Here... I'll get you started on your quest....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/

You may also look up O-Like and Rayfoss for Green Lasers.

Jerry

ben

Thanks for the welcome, i know i need to look for myself but to be honest i dont no what im looking for, all i see in the forsale section is numbers that are meaningless to me :( all i no is im after a 200mw green laser pointer?

I just did a search for 200mW Green and got quite a few hits....:undecided:

Jerry

ben

I just did a search for 200mW Green and got quite a few hits....:undecided:

Jerry

sorry im not meaning to sound rude here but is there any reason why your being like that with me? i no nothing about lasers and ive come here to learn about them but it feels like you personally are not being very helpfull. I dont no what all the numbers mean when i look through the forsale bit :(