Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

Hi all,

as you can see im new to these fourms, but have had lots of fun for over a decade with lasers. i owned one when i was in high school, annoying the teachers with it.. hehe. i then went to work with a company which designed and manufactured dark zone/zone 3 laser games. i managed to convince the boss to take them out in the bush for a night game at a scouting event...(yes i was a scout). that was awesome seeing red laser shoot through the misty air at 3am..
the next year i designd and built a "Laser Maze" which consisted of three gantrys with different amounts of laser pointers and mirrors, akin to the movie "entrapment". now i have just bought a green laser from jaycar, which has invorgrated me to get mor and different colours. which i will use for light displays when i dj..

Lots of previous then:) There is a load of info on the forum to help you out with your quest for colour.

You have green, you can build red and blue then you are away with combining them.

Have fun ;)
Regards rog8811

Welcome! Jaycar... you would be an Aussie then! I'm in Adelaide, where you from?
You will have loads of fun here... build your own red laser <$50 that lights matches!

indeed i am an Aussie... :) From rainy/sunny/rainy Melbourne, hehe. i cant wait to start reading and building my own Lasers.. all my mates think im strange for liking lasers.. but hey.. how much fun can you have with em..
any one else here from melbourne?