Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

Lambo

Update the Thor m2 has been delivered and man this thing is cool. Never seen such a bright laser before can't do any burning though till My eagle pair safety glasses come tomorrow, so far only pointed it in the night sky and it's awesome.

Update the Thor m2 has been delivered and man this thing is cool. Never seen such a bright laser before can't do any burning though till My eagle pair safety glasses come tomorrow, so far only pointed it in the night sky and it's awesome.

Funnily enough I received my Thor m2 yesterday too. Very Bright and only had it on for about 3 seconds as I am also waiting on my eagle pair. Good choice. :gj:

Lambo

Glasses got here few hours ago just been burnin lots of matches and paper because it’s so entertaining and using the beam expander to light them from far away is even more fun. Have fun with your Thor when your glasses come!

Later, when you have been here longer, you might find it's a lot more exciting to build your own lasers. I have very few except for cheap ones that I didn't build myself. You get a sense of accomplishment when it is done and working the way you wanted it to. ;)