Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone ever bought anything from Gadget Town?

I have two pen pointers coming in next week, I got the 405nm and the 532nm pen pointers. Both say the average output is 200mw, and I'd consider myself blessed if they were both true to that description. But I look at it this way, I'm getting my first 405 in next week, and even if it's far from spec I'll still enjoy it...plus I'll have that 532 to add to my collection as well.

i have a few times since they have me on their "VIP customer" list which makes for some deals here and there.

in fact my favorite pointer EVER is from them.....
but more than once when i ordered something from 'em, they sent the WRONG item, which typically is a bad sign bwawha.

i had ordered a "200mW" red once, and received a "50mW" green start pointer that came out at 5mW....

so be careful is all.

there is a rugged flashlight styled 50mW that kicks ass on that site for ~22$

and as i said, been my fav since day one, this thing fell out of a moving car!!

I ordered a 200mw green one last night because i'm tired of waiting for my arctic haha and got the priority shipping; how long do you think it will be untill i get mine

I ordered a 200mw green one last night because i'm tired of waiting for my arctic haha and got the priority shipping; how long do you think it will be untill i get mine

I just got both mine in today, I'll add details later on when I don't have to work as much. But they ship from New York, so if you're in the US it shouldn't take longer than 7-10 days. On the other hand, it will probably arrive sooner, because of priority shipping and the fact that I'm judging it by my order, which was two items and not one. Hope this helps though, and a quick note about both mine: No problems as of 1 hour ago, and they are both very bright.

When did you order? i ordered mine Tuesday night at 11 pm and they were shipped approximatively 4 o'clock today and as you know I got the priority shipping.

I just got both mine in today, I'll add details later on when I don't have to work as much. But they ship from New York, so if you're in the US it shouldn't take longer than 7-10 days. On the other hand, it will probably arrive sooner, because of priority shipping and the fact that I'm judging it by my order, which was two items and not one. Hope this helps though, and a quick note about both mine: No problems as of 1 hour ago, and they are both very bright.

And I think we got the same laser if I'm not mistaken amsnyder. cool. I got mine today and I first I wasn't so impressed, then I started burning stuff and It's deffantly burns more than My $200 55mw executive laser from wicked. Haven't tried it at night up in the sky yet, and that's mainly why I love laser pointers.\

PS i bought the executive in september. thats why the price is so high.

I have been burning lots all week. It will light a match without black sharpie on it from about 10" away. Im recharging the battery now and will post a video to youtube once I have a fully charged battery. Right now its taking a few seconds to light the match. With a full battery it only takes a second.

Im quite happy with it.

When did you order? i ordered mine Tuesday night at 11 pm and they were shipped approximatively 4 o'clock today and as you know I got the priority shipping.

I ordered them about a week ago, but I didn't get express shipping. Anyway, I'll try to post some vids later on. I would tonight but work kills me out and I don't feel up to it, lol.

Two questions -

How much of the burning power is IR leakage from the pump laser?

@DjHeadie - The rugged green that you like so much, which rugged flashlight version did you get? They have like 3 styles for each power/freq!

Mu

I did, also, order a 200mw green one. Let me know how yours works; also, if you have a LPM, share the output, Thanks

Br553

I ordered a 100mw yesterday from Gadgettown, shows shipped today. It will be interesting to see how well it works. Hopefully better than the cheap, mis-aligned <5mw green I bought off of Ebay a couple of weeks ago.

Gadget town is stationed in US! Meaning fast shipping. And if they quality is decent, they'd be an awesome place to get it. Did anyone buy a laser from them yet?

Actually i bought a 100 mw green laser from gadgettown.com and it arrived fast and it was in good condition. i dont think it is quite 100 mw but it can pop balloons and for the price i cant complain.