Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Independence Day LPF !!!

Hi LPF.

Happy Independence Day Today marks another year that our country broke away from suppression . look how far we came with this great nation.
Well enjoy the food ,fun and fireworks and mostly a day of from the salt mines.
Have fun and be safe and don't forget to to let those photons fly tonight.

Rich:)

Last edited:

I thought someone would post an Independence Day thread. Just expected it earlier. Happy 4th, everyone. :yh:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
A Happy 4th to everyone, stay safe! :yh:

Since July 4th is traditionally a day with fireworks, I thought I'd show a video of the world record holder, a 56" shell.

Reactions: GSS
A Happy 4th to everyone, stay safe! :yh:

Since July 4th is traditionally a day with fireworks, I thought I'd show a video of the world record holder, a 56" shell.

Wow, that's a big bastich, over a ton in one shot.....I wonder how they launched that without breaking it, a big buffer in a big launch tube, no air pressure launch on that one but a big lifting charge.....I bet it made a big THUMP when it went up and a ker-POW when it popped, you really have to see that live although I can see it was big.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, I'll bet it was impressive to be there and feel that deep "thump"! :D
It was set off on New Years eve in the UAE, they seen to be doing everything big over there, especially building wise.

I think they have tried to use the money they have to entice some of the worlds wealthiest people to buy places there. It is a long term strategy to keep the country solvent after the oil dries up. That was one amazing rocket they set off at the beginning of this year.

GSS

Happy belated 4th everyone!!:):beer:
and hope your pets didn't have a rough time:(

It is usually very quiet in my neighborhood. But, last night there were fireworks going off until after midnight. I know my daughter stayed home as her dog doesn't like loud noises.

A belated Happy Independence Day to all
the US Members.
Looks like this may be the future of Fireworks
and sky displays....

Jerry

Last edited: