Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Handheld portable Spirograph

Let me help. Here is the ugliest worst cheapest stupidest piece of junk I call a spiro. I welcome your ridicule because you can't put it down further than I do. Now that I got that covered I can enjoy this thing without embarrassment from others since they know I'm comfortable with my cardboard box. Hope this helps others that want something better than another person. Regards Carl

I will post the video when they let me.

Attachments

• IMG_4442.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 159
starlight said:
Let me help. Here is the ugliest worst cheapest stupidest piece of junk I call a spiro. I welcome your ridicule because you can't put it down further than I do. Now that I got that covered  I can enjoy this thing without embarrassment from others since they know I'm comfortable with my cardboard box. Hope this helps others that want something better than another person.  Regards Carl

I will post the video when they let me.
Hey starlight....
does it work... :-? :-? :-?

Then.. that's all that is important.... I don't even have one...
so you're one up on me there... :cool:

Jerry

Yes Jerry it works I will put up the video when I get my 10 posts.
notice the left motor is from a playstation 2 (a portion of the circut board is still attached to the motor) and the tape allows me to move the location of each motor depending how far I am from a wall.

P.S. how the hell did you put my quote into a highlighted box I cannot figure out how to do that. I try to add quotes but it it's not highlighted in a seperate box and looks like I wrote it.