Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hahaha

Gazoo

Ha,,,ha,,ha....that's great! Nice domain name too ;D

nes_ds

Why does this guy hate WL so much?

It seems to me it's more of a joke here, just like how everyone calls Jeff Gordon a pretty boy, is that what ya'll are doing to WL? Or is it just that most of you were banned for not following the rules on a forum? It's the product that matters, not their forum, and it seems to me your turning a lot of people away from a good product.

nes_ds said:
Why does this guy hate WL so much?

It seems to me it's more of a joke here, just like how everyone calls Jeff Gordon a pretty boy, is that what ya'll are doing to WL? Or is it just that most of you were banned for not following the rules on a forum? It's the product that matters, not their forum, and it seems to me your turning a lot of people away from a good product.
Twisted hates WL so much because he got a defective fusion, he RMA'd it and got another defective fusion, and I don't know what else happened from there. There are still a lot of happy wicked customers here, a lot of people hate Wicked also because they got a defective unit. And yes it is the product that matters, but WL is driving away customers by only allowing praise about their products. I bet you Wicked would get more customers if they allowed talk about all lasers so members wouldn't get mad and stop buying from them.

styropyro said:
[quote author=nes_ds link=1186168368/0#5 date=1186238670]Why does this guy hate WL so much?

Twisted hates WL so much because he got a defective fusion, he RMA'd it and got another defective fusion, and I don't know what else happened from there. There are still a lot of happy wicked customers here, a lot of people hate Wicked also because they got a defective unit. And yes it is the product that matters, but WL is driving away customers by only allowing praise about their products. I bet you Wicked would get more customers if they allowed talk about all lasers so members wouldn't get mad and stop buying from them.[/quote]

AND banned, AND since ive been banned, they dont resond to my emails, no i dont hate them, one bit

im just a lil upset i go banned

no, its not a great product, if you only bought from WL thats what you would think

nes_ds

twisted_transistor said:
AND banned, AND since ive been banned, they dont resond to my emails, no i dont hate them, one bit

im just a lil upset i go banned

no, its not a great product, if you only bought from WL thats what you would think

Don't get me wrong TT, I don't think WL is the best, I was just stating that just because users dislike the new rules on the LC doesn't mean they should say that WL is the worst. I only like WL because of they're referral system, it allowed me to get many good products, such as my NEXUS, CAPS, Two Classics, and a good bit of other things, most of which I resell and claim cash on.

Hi Nes. Not everyone on here hates Wickedlasers products. I have an advanced 35mw and a pulsar 125 , both of which I am very happy with, but the fact of the matter is. Not everyone is happy with their products and the beauty of this forum is to be able to say what you like (within reason) without fear of retribution.

Jase