Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Guys, any insight on this cheap Laserland laser??

Asherz

I personally wouldn't buy from laserlands, if you do don't expect the quality to be great or the laser too be on spec, then again there are cases where you may get an overspec laser. I haven't heard any great reviews from Laserlands, I do recall a few bad ones though...

Check out O-like.com and rayfoss.com

They are some more well known companies around here and tend to produce lasers on spec more often and on average have better customer service.

Up to you though, for that price you can't go too wrong.

daguin

LaserLands has not shown themselves to be a problem. Plus, when they discovered that one model of laser they were selling was not up to spec, they stopped selling them.

As far as this particular laser is concerned. The violet light is already difficult to see. Once it is split into a hundred parts, it is even more difficult to see. I have played with these. Unless you are shining the laser onto a fluorescent surface, the starlight cap is pretty useless.

Peace,
dave

yes, a violet star laser is very beautiful and at the same time very weak for 405nm laser is not very visible although in dark environment.