Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Group Buy Poll - cheap green and blue modules

I'm sure some of you have seen the cheap prices offered by Aijii on eBay in auctions like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/LE473-50-50mw-4...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250032660579

I don't really think many here are interested in this type of stuff, but just in case I figured I'd check for interest.

To give you an idea of pricing, if I could get 3 takers by check/MO (or nominally more for paypal), I could get 60mW blues of that model for $630 apiece plus shipping, or 40mWs for $525 apiece plus shipping.

If I got 3 takers under the same terms, I could also get 300mW greens for $685+ship.

Also, if this is worth anything, I can now provide power graphs with average and peak readings from my new thermal meter setup.

Anyway, if anyone thinks they would be interested, please list what you would want below. If there is actually any interest I will go from there.

- Carter

sounds really cool, but too rich for my blood. Maybe when I have a few extra bucks...

K

kingzilla

Wow, that blue is hypnotizing. Not really interested in the green, but if I can dig up some money (sell my stuff ::)) Then maybe I will buy a 40mw.