Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Group buy for Dragon cases from Wicked ?

S

SenKat

Would anyone be interested in doing a group buy for dragon cases from wicked lasers ?  We couldn't get them any cheaper, ordering in bulk - but maybe get a SLIGHT discount on shipping ?  I would say, lets limit this group buy to 30 units, so it isn't too much aof a hassle doing all the shipping, etc.  Reply to this post with the number of Dragon cases you would like, and the country, city, and state you live in - so I can get ballaprk figures together for shipping.

I will take 3
USA - Texas, San Antonio

This is NOT a "sure thing" I would need to do some math - just want to see the level of interest first - then we can get solid commitments.

P

Proctor

I don't think group buys work on this forum. All I ever hear from you is group buys, and I never see one successful.

T

timelord

Let us know what sort of quote you get SenKat. I'm interested.

I am in, I think I would like two of those bad boys! ;)

Columbus, Ohio...

S

SenKat

Well - to order one - it is $9.00 with $18.00 shipping.....so I will pop out and see what the shipping to me for 30 of them would be !

Proctor - I keep trying, but have had no luck with the PRODUCT that is offered - Group buys can work - folks are interested, I just have not been able to deliver yet on the items offered, to be honest - the red diodes, the manufacturer is holding everything up - and the blues, well - they are offered cheaper elsewhere than what I can get them for - so....I'll keep trying as long as people express an interest !!

Okay - to get them to MY house, in San Antonio - it works out to be $13.00 each !  So.....

Now it is official - anyone wanting in on the group buy would pay-pal me the 13.00 for each one wanted - plus $5.00 for domestic shipping (USPS Priority mail)

The shipping isn't for EACH - it is for your total order....so, for example - if you wanted 3 of them, you would pay-pal me $44.00 dollars

To keep everything so I do not lose money on this - a 3% increase in the total would be preferred - since pay-pal charges that ammount ! so - $45.32 pay-pal 'd to me would get you three bragon cases delivered domesticly.  Overseas shipping would increase that total.

There's the math - lemme know if that works.....if you want, I can post a "chart" in a little bit about how much for each order would be....(with shipping and pay-pal fees included)

1- 18.54 ($27.00 if ordered from WL direct)
2- 31.93 {average price of :$15.97 each} ($37.98 if ordered from WL direct)
3- 45.32  {average price of :$15.11 each}etc.....do $9.99 (each) plus $18.00 for shipping for other quantities.......
4- 58.71 {average price of :$14.68 each}
5- 72.10 {average price of :$14.42 each}

Anything over 5 units ordered would most likely be additional $2.00 shipping....The prices above, reflect delivery to your door !

The prices above reflect the all-inclusive price...shipping (from me, to you) and the 3% pay-pal figures....Let's get rolling on this !!!!

S

SenKat

So - everyone edit their post to reflect how many they want - or if you have not posted yet, go ahead and post if you want one or more.  Once the total of 30 has been reached - I will close the group buy, and update this thread as folks pay.  Let's get the ball rolling !  :cool:

For any of those requesting global priority - add $7.00 to the total for Global Priority !
(Not really that good of a deal for overseas folks, sorry :( )

I'll go ahead for 3 - I'm still a little unsure what the total price willl be if I use pay-pal. Could you update your price list?

Thanks, Steve

S

SenKat

Price totals, and price per each has been updated/completed. Once the orders start to roll in - I will update THIS post with quantities wanted/paid for. (Once I get the minimum 30 filled out - I will get them ordered. I would like to close this GB out on Wednesday, the 28th of February, to order on 1 March, 2007) Remember - if we get more than 30 ordered, the prices SHOULD go down - and I would refund the difference once shipped.

Senkat - 3 ordered (uhm...yeah, PAID LOL !)
Stevetexas - 3 ordered
Beefygt - 2 ordered

S

SenKat

Okay - so.....there has been VERY little response to this "Group Buy"....so, unless I get more folks by Wednesday, the 28th - I am going to have to cancel the option to buy these :(
If you guys have any CNI's out there, or want to get one to mess with - maybe put a tube extension of some sort so you can fit your other lasers in there - now is the best time to do it ! We CAN save some cash this way.....

S

SenKat

Last day to get in on this group buy ! I will contact each one of you that wants one or more cases tomorrow to tell you what the total amount will be - and make sure you still want one or more ! Thanks all who replied - the order will NOT be as big as I was initially hoping for, unless the replies are huge today, but we should still see a pretty good discount. The "new" 240mw red pointers I am making fit PERFECTLY inside a Dragon case - pictures to follow in the experiments and modifications area !!

S

SenKat

Okay - PM's sent to Beefy GT, and Stevetexas with their totals - I am gonna close this sucker out .....if there is ANY others that want/need a dragon case - now is the time to look up my email addy on here, and paypal me with the amount you want (see the price break down above) and include your shipping address. I will get them ordered most likely tomorrow, and get them here, and shipped out to everyone !

S

SenKat

All right, folks - I am locking this up - PM me if you need any Dragon cases ! Stevetexas - I will be shipping yours to you as soon as they arrive !