Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Sweden

Hi all!
I'm a 18 year old guy from Sweden who loves computer, physics, chemistry and especially LASERS ;D
THe only problem is that I am a huge Newbie but I am currently reading a lot to get more understanding about lasers and how I can be able to build my own powerful laser.

RIght now I am trying to figure out how I can use my laser from an old laser printer. I thought that since a laser printer kinda burn studd into paper it should be a pretty powerful laser but what to I know ::)

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and to pick up knowledge from you.

(SOrry for my bad English :p)

Nyla

Hi!

I got a diode from an old laser printer too, but they won't do much. It's only IR too, so you can't see much. But there's a lot of stuff to be found around these forums, so have a look :)

Nyla said:
Hi!

I got a diode from an old laser printer too, but they won't do much. It's only IR too, so you can't see much. But there's a lot of stuff to be found around these forums, so have a look :)
Ditto.

Welcome to LPF, have fun. [smiley=beer.gif]

Yet another swede on this forum :D

Welcome! You will find much info here and helpful members. I recommend reading in one of the FAQ's here before you get started.

Do I like black metal like in music genre or metal that is black? ;D
No, I don't like black metal but I like metal. I listen mostly to christian metal like Pillar, Fireflight Disciple, P.O.D and Kutless...

I got my first laser today :D
It is a very cheap green 5 mW ebayser but it totally rockz!!! ;D
I haven't had any laser before so I have no experience but I can see the beam in daylight if I look parallel to the laser. It feels like quality. Firm button and heavy pen (even without batteries).

I think my 50 mW and my 30 mW Romisen will get here in next week. Then in 3 weeks I hope to build my first DIY laser 300 mW red. ;D;D;D

I take that back. It doesn't rock anymore, it sucks... THe light has gone dim and changing the batteries doesn't change it...

EDIT: Now it works again as it did originally. My laser has a life of its own...

Yeah, I kind of recognize that ;D

So you listen to a lot of christian metal, does that mean you're christian too? It's not a bad thing or anything, I'm a christian myself :p