Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Germany

Hello there,

I'm Chris and I am currently 21 years old.
I am not that much into lasers but I do know a few basics like different wavelengths and their colors, different types of lenses, fluorescence and stuff like that. I am also the proud owner of a cheap, chinese 1W blue gatling laser (and a few even cheaper laser pointers ;)). I found this forum when I was searching a solution for a problem which I had with one of my lasérs and...well...here I am :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF!

I hope you found the problem with your laser. :yh:

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF, Chris. Hope you were able to find what you were looking for. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to LPF, Chris! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. You may access our extensive database of all things laser by using the Search button on each page. Safety is always our chief concern. Always remember to use proper eye protection for yourself and others, and never point a laser at any living thing. Have fun but please always be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care.

-cd