Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green True 50mw from DX. Strange blur around dot.

Hi people, i just got this laser 2 days ago from DX, its a 50mW True green laser.

After a day it started to get a strange "blur" around the dot, that is most visible when you point it at bright surfaces in dark light.

What is it, why is it and how do i get rid of it? :undecided:

(Also i wonder, what the heck is the difference between true laser and just regular laser?)

Hi people, i just got this laser 2 days ago from DX, its a 50mW True green laser.

After a day it started to get a strange "blur" around the dot, that is most visible when you point it at bright surfaces in dark light.

What is it, why is it and how do i get rid of it? :undecided:

(Also i wonder, what the heck is the difference between true laser and just regular laser?)

they just call it "true 50mW", it's really just a title that, to me, means that it does 50mW on the money (you don't really know until you test it with a power meter). Do you have any pictures of this blur?

Last edited:
they just call it "true 50mW", it's really just a tittle that, to me, means that it does 50mW on the money (you don't really know until you test it with a power meter). Do you have any pictures of this blur?

Ok. Image is on its way ;)
EDIT: On the image you can clearly see the blur, but its more "sharp" in reality, with small blurred dots.

Attachments

• php1tvcaRPM.jpg
    php1tvcaRPM.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,364
Last edited: