Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green lazer 5mw batteries

Zeebit

IMO, eneloops are the bomb.

Next time if you have questions, please do a little search on the forum. Questions like these have been answered a thousand times.

Welcome to LPF!

Ciaran

It says it on the product description, you need 2 AAA batteries.

I try new two philips alkaline 1.5v AAA batteries.But laser very fast discharge batteries.And now laser beam is weak.

Last edited:

Ciaran

I try new two philips alkaline 1.5v AAA batteries.But laser very fast discharge batteries.And now laser beam is weak.

Well I'm afraid this is what you get for ordering a 5 mW laser pen from eBay.
You might want to broaden your horizons, and budget, if you're looking to get a true 5mW laser.

Well I'm afraid this is what you get for ordering a 5 mW laser pen from eBay.
You might want to broaden your horizons, and budget, if you're looking to get a true 5mW laser.

You say it is fake laser 5mw?Or I did not understand

Last edited:

Ciaran

You say it is fake laser 5mw?

Well yes, look at your laser. Based on the information you gave me, and the fact of the unreliability of eBay lasers, I'd say that it wasn't a 5mW laser. Maybe it's a defective driver, but I wouldn't know without pictures

Zeebit

eBay lasers are very random when it comes to quality. Almost every laser sold there are overspec usually around 30mw to 50mw.

Your problem could be because of the batteries getting near empty or you have a defective/damaged laser. Have you been running it continuosly? You could have overheated the module and killed it.

eBay lasers are very random when it comes to quality. Almost every laser sold there are overspec usually around 30mw to 50mw.

Your problem could be because of the batteries getting near empty or you have a defective/damaged laser. Have you been running it continuosly? You could have overheated the module and killed it.

I upload video how look laser beam.Please wait and i paste link

Sorry, I could not understand this statement.

I say when laser housing cold laser spot weak.When laser housing warm spot very bright.It is normal?It is with batteries from dect phone.

Last edited: