Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

green laser safety goggles for sale

not sure they look like the ones from dragonlasers.com they are like glasses not but they are for green lasers blocks out alot of green and make the dot a dim yellow, sorry dont have any picts look at dagonlasers.com

also, are they in new condition, slight streaking or scratches, or completely FUBAR ? just kiddin ;D
Al

toked323 said:
sorry they are sold

It's cool. I used welding glasses to look into the laser and I can still barely see out of my left eye 36hrs later, would these glasses not do that if I wanted to stare into the beam?

no glasses will do that if you look in the beam sorry gold but only an idiot would do that

toked323 said:
no glasses will do that if you look in the beam sorry gold but only an idiot would do that

Haha, I agree. I was just kidding. ;D If someone did that they would have to be truly retarded to look into the beam under any circumstance unless maybe through a camera. Just a joke though, hope it made you laugh as that's my intention.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

made me chuckle but shining a laser into your CCD of the camera will ruin the camera

toked323 said:
made me chuckle but shining a laser into your CCD of the camera will ruin the camera

Good to know, I had a bet with a friend to shine it into his Playstation Eye for PS3 and if it ruined it I would buy him a new one, but he wouldn't do it. I was going to be trying that soon but if you say it will ruin it I'll take your word.
top.gif

ya, it will :mad:ruin your camera, but my phones camera is fine, more that 1 laser shined into its lens ;D