Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green ebay laser problem

Congratulations. I knew if you tried to work this out with the seller it would probably end with you getting a replacement. Just remember, that 532nm lasers are pumped by 808nm infrared laser diodes and the forward voltage on these diodes is ~ 2 volts. So, I have yet to see one that used two 3.7v Li-ion batteries and I doubt you will either. So, any green lasers you get that are in the 532nm wavelength you can bet they will almost certainly take a single battery. I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

Congratulations. I knew if you tried to work this out with the seller it would probably end with you getting a replacement. Just remember, that 532nm lasers are pumped by 808nm infrared laser diodes and the forward voltage on these diodes is ~ 2 volts. So, I have yet to see one that used two 3.7v Li-ion batteries and I doubt you will either. So, any green lasers you get that are in the 532nm wavelength you can bet they will almost certainly take a single battery. I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

I found out that i can make the laser smaller so that 1 16340 fits in ^^'' and that according to the ebay page of the seller should be the right voltage needed.

I'm happy to get a new one and thanks for the info on contacting the seller about it i thought i would be stuck with a broken laser without refund or replacement ^^

Hislordship, I am always happy when I get an opportunity to help a fellow member. Hope you receive it soon, but it will probably take about as long as the first one did.

Should take only a week then :) i am still waiting for another red laser pointer i ordered the same day ^^ i guess that one got taken by costums...

I would give you rep but it say's i can't -.-''

Last edited:
And after a closer look at my laser i figured out that the back part can be unscrewed to make the laser smaller...

173229avmwrydt2dcmtd9v.gif

Remember to wear good eye protection when you get your new lasers.

Last edited: