Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great Work from Bobhaha!

Fiddy

G'day,

Id like to share my pleasant experience's with dealing with Bobhaha.

I had sent him 4x hosts that required heatsinks, he made them up really nice and gave me the option of surface finish which was neat, i chose mirror polish :drool:

Also sent him down a green module that i wanted a 'fancy' adapter to sit on-top of the ugly head of a green module sticking out of my host.
Bobhaha made a sleeve and tapped it out to the right thread, embedded that sleeve into a polished adapter and bam, amazing!

Bobhaha is very good at what he does, Ive had that many heatsinks by him previously, and they are all perfect!

Here's some of his work he has done for me:

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

Thanks Man! :beer:

+1! I have had bobhaha help me on several/most of my builds with heatsinking, soldering and general troubleshooting. I've credited him on most of my threads haha

Highly recommended to anyone needing help with almost anything =D

+1! I have had bobhaha help me on several/most of my builds with heatsinking, soldering and general troubleshooting. I've credited him on most of my threads haha

Highly recommended to anyone needing help with almost anything =D

Even violent diarrhoea??

@Fiddy... I'm just happy your happy :D They did come out very well... Have fun with them!