Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great SLII sale from Gary

So I recently bought the SL II kit with some other goodies from Gary at Survival Laser and all I can say is it is top-notch quality stuff.
Instructions to put together were good, boxing was great, shipping was fast. The laser looks nice and runs very well.
I currently get a bit over 2.1W using the G1 lens and exactly 1.8W as advertised with the stock lens.
Definitely a company I would deal with again. Thanks Gary.

Garoq

Thanks Slickfins! :)

To clarify to the membership, Slickfins received one of the last SL IIs that routinely produce 1,800mW +/- 100mW with the standard 3-element lens. Because of the difficulty of finding efficient diodes with that level of optical power output, the SL II packages have been upgraded to include the 405-G-1 lens as standard so that more diodes can be accepted for use in production units and still meet our 1.8W +/- output specification. However, the average output using a standard lens will be lower. Current production diode modules are metering 1,900mW+ with the G-1 lens.

Just want to add in, ordered twice so far from Gary, goggles and more recently a 405nm bdr. Both times order was shipped next day, and was perfectly packaged.

Extremely professional service:beer:

And I'll add in that I ordered the SL I 1.2W package + goggles, and I am highly pleased with his professional attitude, quick support, fast shipping and high quality components.