Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

great deal on 200 mW Green module.....Perhaps?

This is for those GREEN lovers out there! Its what I consider to be one of the best prices on a 200 mW green module . Also , you don't have to wait weeks for it to arrive! If you live in the states.
I hope it is legit. Hre is the link ......please tell me what you think!
"http://cgi.ebay.com/200mw-green-laser-module-DIY-Industrial-VIDEO-DEMO_W0QQitemZ130364438347QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5a53774b"
Wolfram

KiLLrB

I wouldnt take my chances on an "ebayzer" not on anything >5mW anyway.

You say that, but O-like sells on E-bay. Suzy is pretty reputable!
If you did'nt know her company's quality , and took a chance with it products....well...you might feel differently. Not all sellers are bad!
Some times we have to try new thing to see if we like them.
Wolfram

KiLLrB

You say that, but O-like sells on E-bay. Suzy is pretty reputable!
If you did'nt know her company's quality , and took a chance with it products....well...you might feel differently. Not all sellers are bad!
Some times we have to try new thing to see if we like them.
Wolfram

Read my post again.... I wouldnt take my chances ;) Ya o-like is on ebay but Susie is well known and a totally different story. If you want to try it go for it! I hope you get what you are looking for.

"The power is on, but the battery is dead!" Some times ...That which seems too good to be true ........Is Excellent!

Wolfram

P.S. many had mistrusted Jake 21. I still have many of his builds, and they function 110%!
many never cared to ask how they could help when he had problems . All those negative people shunned and ridiculed him . the only thing missing were the lions.

jayrob

I just communicated with the seller, and he said most of them are probably about 175mW's... (which would be great for the price!)

I decided to try one. I'll post a review if they are any good...

Thank you Jay.
Now here is a man who is willing to give the cook the benefit of the doubt....take the plunge....jump out with someone elses parachute....Hey wait a minute, Jay It was professionally packed - I promise!

Wolram

jayrob

Ha ha! Well...

I did talk to him first, and I did tell him that I would review it at LPF if it was a nice module, so with that in mind, I will most likely get a 'hand picked' one. So we still won't know for sure if these will be a good source until others try them too.

But it's a start!

Jay , I would not worry about your being the guinee in this test . Im am also going to buy one.
Talk about guinee , im also in the maze . I have red 450 mW module on its way to test. I got it from here:"http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Power-Laser...item2a03745799" . I"ll show you mine if you show me yours! lol.
Wolfram

Oh jay , "not orange juice" I also spoke with the red module dealer first and in the same terms of my intentions.
One would be foolish to walk in the dark without a flash light!

Wolfram

Thanks for the reviews guys, i am the seller of these modules. Most modules appear to put out the same power, if you make a direct payment to my paypal account i will hand pick one for you as well and you can also get the discount outside of e-bay.
All lasers are hand picked and tested no matter who buys them, if im not satisfied with the output i wouldnt expect you to be.
The factory has no problem with me shipping back modules for replacement and i have done so a couple times i think they got the hint that if it doesnt work like it should im not going to send it to my customers.
I would apreatiate any feedback on my modules you can give the module i picked for jayrob was 1 out of 8 modules (I had 50 in stock at the time) and i picked the one that appeared to be the best to me.
If your not satisfied with the lasers output i have no problem accepting returns and refunding your money (shipping is non refundable $10).
It would be great to get power read outs and reviews from multiple people or multiple modules.