Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great Customer Support from Jimmy @ WickedLasers

ah gotcha..
well fortunately the post office lady showed me that the customs forms actually have a tracking number on them (right at the top on your reciept), I never realized this. I type this number on the usps website and it actually told me that it left the processing facility. She said it will also tell me when it's at the customs, so lets see if it updates anymore after that, I don't see why not?

Any updates on the location of your package? I have a felling the last update you will see, is when the USPS turns the package over to chinese customs. I'm pretty sure it wont follow the package any further. You usually have to pay a hefty sum to get delivery confirmation in China

I sure hope your good experience with jimmy is not your last with wicked:yabbem:

Last edited:

"Your item was processed through and left our KENT, WA 98032 facility on September 01, 2010." This was a couple days after I dropped it off at the post office. The lady said it should tell me when it goes through US customs.
Yeah it's not looking too good I know, but everything I've sent to China has always made it.