Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Got my 175mw laserglow Aries

SenKat said:
If you are good - then my wallet is safe ! LOL !!! ;D ;D ;D
my next little project which will set me back about 400 is the 75 Watt upgrade for my Xeray HID anyway, then the next one will be the little addition laserglow is working on for the Aries and the Hercs.

Don't know how much those will be yet.. but I'm on the newsletter.. I'll let you know...

neocacher said:
[quote author=windstrings link=1168314189/15#28 date=1171079152][quote author=neocacher link=1168314189/15#15 date=1171064687]Well, when he upgrades his Herc to 400 and YOU buy his old Herc, let me know what you want for the Aries! He has had it almost 3 weeks already!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Neo

That nasty thought did occur to me.. but once you get up into that much wattage, especially considering the peaks that you run at for short blasts.... it takes some serious jumps to make a bigger difference..... Even modest jumps make the cost go crazy without achieving the objective you may hope for from jumping from 125mw to 300mw..... I would have to jump "how far" now to equal that difference again?... and "how Much" would it cost?!!!!..... I don't even know who sells them that powerful... and I really don't even want to know what they cost!.....so I'm good..
[/quote]

Oh i am sure you would WANT to know if there were some ...... say 750mw greenies?

Neo[/quote]

Oh of course... but I don't want to know the price.... until they get a breakthrough and price drops like crazy.. I'm good for a while.... "famous last words!" :cool:

neocacher said:
But my wallet isnt safe, as I may want to buy either one from you guys!

Neo

Unless we gave you an awesome price break, you would be better to buy from laserglow.... it gives you 7 days to freak out and return it for any reason.... of course they know you will be blown away and not do that.. so they are not intimidated to offer such a deal.
Of course there are folks who just impulsively buy and later say "what devil made me do that?"... the clause is nice for that.

S

SenKat

Yeah - and I can HONESTLY tell you that I was never even considering spending that kind of money UNTIL Windstrings pushed me into the vortex of Laserglow products ! Once I had seen it in action, and spoken to him about it, and saw how damned happy he was with it - I had to be a copy-cat and follow suit ! I do NOT regret my purchase - especially after I received it, and saw how much care went into the deisgn, and the specs on it...I am totally wrapped up in this laser - by far my favorite workhorse !!

SenKat said:
Yeah - and I can HONESTLY tell you that I was never even considering spending that kind of money UNTIL Windstrings pushed me into the vortex of Laserglow products !  Once I had seen it in action, and spoken to him about it, and saw how damned happy he was with it - I had to be a copy-cat and follow suit !  I do NOT regret my purchase - especially after I received it, and saw how much care went into the deisgn, and the specs on it...I am totally wrapped up in this laser - by far my favorite workhorse !!

So that must mean you are ready to sell it cheap to me and buy a Herc, right?  In which case I will do the same thing to the next person, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Hey just a thought flashed through my warped mind........... maybe we can find some people to do a group pass around just like they do with some lights on CPF.  Are you guys up for that?

Neo