Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good host?

Eudaimonium can make a custom heatsink for that host.
Custom heatsinks

I offer the service of making custom heatsinks made by your designs or for your host.

First option: You can send me your finished designs and I inform you if any changes need to be made to the blueprints before production begins, due to limitations in production mechanics or whatever. I will also not accept designs made in imperial system (inches) because I simply don't have the slightest idea how to work with that and it's too bothersome to re-calculate entire drawing.

Note, once we agree to the design, I will make them exactly as you draw them. I do not accept the dimensions denoted as "around 2mm" or "more than XY mm". If your heatsink made by your designs does not fit, it is your fault, not mine.

Second option is to simply send your host over to me. I will design and produce the heatsink at no additional expense compared to the first option. I only request that I keep the heatsink design to offer for sale in this thread, up there under stocked options.

Either way, price of heatsinks is directed by it's widest outter diameter, that is, from which bar stock does it need to be made. Currently, pricings are:

Outter diameter | Price
<25mm ----------$12
25-30mm --------$17
30-35mm --------$22

If you have work which needs bar stock larger than 35mm, shoot me a PM and we'll talk the availability and pricings.

Last edited:
That's a beautiful light and would make a
sweet host. I have thought about doing
that several times, but it takes more
effort than using a purpose built host.
That and sacrificing a perfectly innocent
flashlight. I think Euadmodium also builds
entire hosts as well.
He no longer build host