Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good goggles or bad?

Hey i was wondering if there are goggles which will protect you less than others.
Im going to get a 200 mw green laser soon from rayfoss.
this 1 actually

www.rayfoss.com

I was looking on there site and i couldnt find my self a pair of safety goggles... i can only pay with paypal atm soo i was wonderin if u guys cud giv me a couple of good sites that sell laser safety goggles and accept paypal? ty

You could always ask scopeguy20 (a.k.a Glenn) he's got some good professional(I think so)
goggles, in fact I just bought some for my Dilda off him a few week ago but haven't received them yet though so I can't tell you how good they are, but he's very respectable on these forums.

If not Dragonlasers has the cheapest high quality goggles.

If you want cheapo's go to Focalprice.com.

Last edited:
lol um yeah i cant buy from dragon lasers cause they dont accept paypal. But focal price seems like they do (just checked site) if i do buy the goggles from focalprice they will still get the job done? as in protect my eyes if the laser accidently happens to go into my eyes?

They arent' the best but they will stop some of it and reduce the damage but not too much.

Try PM'ing scopeguy20 he's got good goggles and does take PayPal :yh: