Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

good experience with RPALOALTO

last week i purchased a PHR build from him. he replied to all my pms extremely fast and answered every question i could think of. he even knocked 5$ off the price since i didnt have a battery charger for rcr123s. after this he told me it had been used quite a bit so he threw in an extra phr diode already pressed into an aixiz module just incase it died. then three days after payment it was here. overall very helpful and pleasant to deal with!

havin some fun with my new laser :evil:

Awsome laser...
How did you turn it on/off? Twist? Can't quite see it ...

Anyhow, yeah RP is known as a nice member already here, but giving you $5 off and including extra PHR in housing?
Wow this guy is extremely nice!
Where is he? I wanna +1 rep him :D

Thank you for sharing experience about other members!

yes its twist on and hes on my friends list. im bout to put another video and some pics up in multimedia. should be up in 10 minutes go watch! :D

yes its twist on and hes on my friends list. im bout to put another video and some pics up in multimedia. should be up in 10 minutes go watch! :D
Sure ;)

No offence or anything, but using capital letters and having your post written gramatically correct makes you look better :)

haha english has always been my weakest subject, and i do tend to get lazy when typing on the internet. ill try a little harder next time, so you grammar nazis wont attack me. :p

haha english has always been my weakest subject, and i do tend to get lazy when typing on the internet. ill try a little harder next time, so you grammar nazis wont attack me. :p

Nah, don't worry so much about it, it is nothing serious...
Everyone types in his own ways... :D

Well, I will check out all your vids tomorrow ( 11:32 PM now, school tomorrow)...

For now - :wave::tired: