Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Good Day!

Kumatei

Hey all! Just joined the forums yesterday.

Bought a <50mw green one a year or two ago from budgetgadgets and it's been a source of fun for me and my friends since then (safe fun, I promise!)

I was looking into buying a new more powerful laser and stumbled onto this forum somehow.

Eventually I settled on purchasing a laser from danefex and I'm picking up some safety glasses to go along with it.

Thanks for having me!

lowell389

Good to here ya got safety in mind.
Enjoy your stay, you will find all kinds of good information here.

tau

Hello, I have joined to learn about hand held lasers. I was offered recently a laser about 25cm long and it was capable of burning what it was aimed at. I am now sorry i did not buy it as now have a use for it however I do not know anything about the technicality's of lasers so do not know where to start hence I joined this forum. Is there a specific FAQ that may answer my questions? Thank you.

Kumatei

Hello, I have joined to learn about hand held lasers. I was offered recently a laser about 25cm long and it was capable of burning what it was aimed at. I am now sorry i did not buy it as now have a use for it however I do not know anything about the technicality's of lasers so do not know where to start hence I joined this forum. Is there a specific FAQ that may answer my questions? Thank you.
Make your own thread, I'm selfish :na:

TheDukeAnumber1

Lol, don't hijack his welcome thread. The best FAQ I can point you towards is the search bar for these forums.

Welcome Kumatei and GL, lasers are a rewarding hobby.

Last edited:

lasersbee

to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics