Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good bye - don't need ass whippings

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wadsworth

I spent over an hour searching the forum for an answer regarding whether I could pulse a FAP800 diode and did not find a satisfactory answer, then I receive a rude post, mind you not a PM between us, but a rude post to me for everyone to read I should have done this or that and not posted the question. Jerry, I don't need this kind of crap from you, especially someone I don't know and after donating to this forum a generous donation some months ago, I did that because I needed help and wanted to repay for the help.

I won't be back here, you all have a good time whipping your newbies, but I won't be one of them beyond here.

Hey Wadsworth...

what you find rude...I certainly don't...

What I do find Rude and Disrespectful is your Thread
Title....:tsk:
It clearly shows your lack of maturity...

You dug up an old thread to ask the same question
that you asked on a thread that you opened previously
and I suggested a better way to get your Demanded INFO.

Perhaps no one wanted to answer your question or perhaps
no-one has the answers. We owe you nothing.

Thanks for your $$ contribution but it does not go into my
pockets.

I'm sorry that you didn't get your answers in the exact
way you are accustomed to or you wanted them.
I'm sorry..... but I'm not your mommy...

Don't let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

I spent over an hour searching the forum for an answer regarding whether I could pulse a FAP800 diode and did not find a satisfactory answer, then I receive a rude post, mind you not a PM between us, but a rude post to me for everyone to read I should have done this or that and not posted the question. Jerry, I don't need this kind of crap from you, especially someone I don't know and after donating to this forum a generous donation some months ago, I did that because I needed help and wanted to repay for the help.

I won't be back here, you all have a good time whipping your newbies, but I won't be one of them beyond here.
We don't need this crap from you, You make yourself sound like your 12 years old.. Which you probably are anyways, And then make a thread telling us how much you hate us and want to leave. It was your choice to donate.

Good riddance.

Lolvo

I don't know the semantics of the situation, nor am I siding with anyone, but I have seen Jerry come off as rude before, when in his mind he may just be being "blunt" - he could definitely choose to word his posts better, especially from someone trying to run a business - anyways, good luck with your laser adventures; if you happen to get over the sour feelings, I am sure there are others willing to help in a more correct fashion.

Last edited:
clown_waving_bye.gif

Fiddy

Sometimes there are no answers not matter what you call us.

Bon voyage douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.