Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

going-- GOING--GONE

24 hours left on my offer-- SELEM carpoool

This time Friday I will be booking my flight to SELEM- any wanting to carpool have waited too long to make a decision.. Too bad as AFAIK two or three could ride there in a new rental car for less than two RT tickets.
And be able to bring more gear-
- ah well I tried--

the deadline to pay(buffo) and still get a shirt is very near- paying at the door is certainly allowed but that will not lower the amount and you will not be getting the monogramed button collar polo shirt.
Adult non forum-member guests get in free with you.
Only paying attendees are entered into the super prize pool-some items are not highly impressive but many more are in the hundreds of dollars range and a few last year were worth more than 500$--
"Pango Bill" will be there and he is bringing some surprizes for all.
Mike Dunn is coming too!!! (search mike dunn laser) so we will not only see some of his awesome shows but have a chance to take one home as a door prize.(you must be present to win)
. He was not able to make SELEM V but did donate two six or less minute shows- I was blessed with one of those songs-- VERY hard to make a choice--
I am still not sure which one I want so may wait to see live some of his others at SELEM VI and then choose.
You can see mini demos of them at his website--click on 'Ho Down' EL&P and let me know if you like it- it is one of my possible choices. Once I get it from Mike its mine to use as I see fit.

- I still need to get the audio track myself- that is how they all must sell lasershows due to copywrite laws. You can however sell a show done to your own original music..

tick friggin' tock

You know-- if you pay now and cannot make it , I will personally see that you get your shirt in the mail your 60$ will be well spent and there afaik has never been any money left after SELEM is over.

Adam paid to attend TEXLEM last year knowing full well in advance that it was really a donation-- good guy that Buffo is..AFAIK Adam will allow your fee to be transfered to another that IS going. otherwise NO refunds== sorry...len