Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goggles for a 445nm 3W in the UK?

dan0964

Hi,

I ordered my first ever laser and it turned up today! I got the Sanwu Striker sabre 445nm 3w
Its a really great looking bit of kit, I also ordered the 3X BE and some OD6 190nm-540nm, however the incorrect goggles were sent (190-380&600-700nm I think if I remember) ive mailed Sanwu to let them know, however before I really use the laser I obviously want protection, whats a good place to order the correct goggles, ideally in the UK so I can get them ASAP, having only had a little play I really want to use the laser! :)

Thanks in advance

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'm not sure of shipping times, but Survival Laser Inernational store will have some of the best reasonably priced, high quality safety eyewear (Eagle Pair).
You could either email, or PM Gary the owner (Garoq) who is a member here, to find out about delivery dates.; Survival Laser also has a 10% discount for LPF members.

Reactions: GSS

dan0964

Sounds good to me, as long as someone who knows what they are talking about tells me they are good quality, thats the most importent thing.

How do I go about using the 10% off? the eagle pair are in my basket

Thanks for the help

edit: nevermind about the discount, found it :)

SENT THE WRONG ONES??
IF they shipped together --how did they make that mistake???

. Hope you have something to use until they make this right.

AND my opinion of Sanwu will change if they insist you mail the 'wrong' ones back.. remember most items coming from China ship free.

AND .COZ that is what they pay for some small etc.nothing..!
charging shipping is all profit. I would resist if they wont let you keep the wrong ones.
MYB Podo will chime in and do what I think they will. Sanwu has earned their good rep. so my bet is you get to keep them.. yeah win win.

please do let us know how this works out M8.

hak