Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goats

Encap

Re: Where to go next?

Yeah... it's time you put a sock in it....:mad:
This Thread is about Sta...
Not your venting Thread....
Open your own thread if you want to vent...
You know how to do that already with all the
other duplicate threads you've already opened.

Jerry

Exactly

Yes, you're contributing to the derailment. Not to mention causing drama elsewhere.

So stop arguing with him or you'll be banned here too, as will he.

Sta, sorry about this. :(

Exactly again.

Last & final warning between you two before a permanent ban is going to be in effect. Many members(including me) have had enough of your bickering. Ignore each other and that's that. If either continues derailing valuable members threads it's over, deal?

-Alex

Good call, Hap.

LPF is not about psychotic level trolling, mental, and/or personal problems nor about bans on other forums. LPF is about lasers.

Nobody cares at all about any of it, it is all meaningless garbage, except to the extent is disrupts LPF and runs LPF threads into the non-LPF gutter it all comes from.

Last edited:

Re: Where to go next?

Yes, you're contributing to the derailment. Not to mention causing drama elsewhere.

So stop arguing with him or you'll be banned here too, as will he.

Sta, sorry about this. :(
STOP GIVING ME WARNINGS and ultimatums and leave it to the real mods here !
Your every bit as much of the contributing factor to the derailment as anyone else here. Quit carrying on with off topic posts right after you ask to get the thread back on topic, Those kind of posts are inflammatory at best and you should know that......

Last edited:

Razako

Just STOP arguing. Let the mods ban this guy if he continues harassing you.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Spliced this off so that Sta's thread wouldn't be ruined.

LPF almost needs a sub section were all these kinds of arguments can be tossed. Let people slap each other silly in that one section and get it out of their system so that it doesn't ever hurt the on topic threads.

Last edited:

diachi

Spliced this off so that Star's thread wouldn't be ruined.

LPF almost needs a sub section were all these kinds of arguments can be tossed. Let people slap each other silly in that one section and get it out of their system so that it doesn't ever hurt the on topic threads.

PL has a section like that, the "Toxic Waste Dump" I believe it's called.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That actually sounds like a good idea, go there with your disagreements and go at it without all the thread derailments.
E and E, do you think that idea could be implemented here? I'd be all for it, there's plenty of toxic waste around here.

Last edited:

Encap

Spliced this off so that Sta's thread wouldn't be ruined.

Nice move--Sta's thread is looking good again.

PL has a section like that, the "Toxic Waste Dump" I believe it's called.

That actually sounds like a good idea, go there with your disagreements and go at it without all the thread derailments.
E and E, do you think that idea could be implemented here? I'd be all for it, there's plenty of toxic waste around here.

Yes, not a bad idea alltogether, then again, would that not just encourage abuse and using LPF bandwith as a playpen for demented nitwit fights, trolls, and others that just want to see their meaningless in LPF posts posted
Someone would have to redirect all such posts and people to that particular subforum -- another chore and so on.

Probabaly better to just ban people who don't listen to a warning or two about same.

Last edited:

Razako

One forum I go to has such a place, and they call it the 'bear pit'. If you want to argue back and forth for 10 pages while calling each other rude names you can go there.