Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glasses GB has started, payment page up

Mike,

You should refrain from posting as much info as you did. That said, you are in the stage where they bill you $1.90~ then validate your card. Do nothing until the charge appears on your account (online or via snail mail) then do as told via email to "validate" or such and they credit you the charge amount on your first usage.

SN

Also

I suggest you remove all that image regarding your account/email/message. There is no need for any evil guest here to read it,,,, just edit that post and wait on the paypal money to bank posts/emails.

SN

member02 said:
geez, lol...

SN is right... all the stuff I... err um.... I meant all the stuff an evil guest can do with that information....

jk,

but seriously, that isnt a smart thing to do.

regards,

amk

Abray

hey amk, I just sent you a pm, but is this GB still going on?

and would I use the link for the paypal page posted above on this page?
along with the email that the first post says must be made of course...

chido

This thread was started by amk to see if someone could do a GB for safety goggles, and member02 ended up doing it, then he made the other thread which was for his GB.

yea, no one likes to thumb through 8 pages to understand stuff, thats why i made a new thread. I don't really check this one anymore, but people keep bringing it back to the top.